Sunday, December 14, 2008

This stuff should be edible.....

December's Featured EtsyBlogger is Spotted Cow Soaps! Let me tell you, if these soaps smell as yummy as they look, then I would be in the bath all the time! :)

Here is a little bio of Spotted Cow Soaps:

"Nestled deep in the heart of Vermont amongst the mountain views and dairy farms you will find Spotted Cow Soaps. I have been formulating and selling homemade natural soaps for over 8 years.What started out as a necessity to cure skin issues of my own has grown into an obsession and love for handcrafting great smelling soaps that leave your skin saying..."THANK YOU!" Spotted Cow Soaps also creates hand crochet bath accessories, gifty items and more. All lovingly created in our rural Vermont home!"

You can find her shop here: Spotted Cow Soaps

These would be great stocking stuffers, or fun gifts for mothers, sisters, grandmothers, and teachers. And for all the men out there....I'm sure your wives wouldn't mind some either! :)
This is one of my favorites! It is Gingerbread Whipped Soap. It looks so yummy! :)


There also are bar soaps, sugar scrubs, lotions, and handmade crocheted bath puffs. You can check out her blog at http://spottedcowsoaps.blogspot.com

Well have a great day...Only 11 more days until Christmas! Yay! :)

2 comments:

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley