Thursday, December 11, 2008

Anna loves Christmas!

I had so much fun yesterday taking pictures of Anna in front of the Christmas tree. At first I saw her by the tree so I just grabbed my camera and took some pics of her and then I realized let's try to get our Christmas card pic and we DID! She is on a mission to crawl soon too! She has been getting around the last few weeks by scooting on her bottom but now she is getting up on her knees...So we'll see...I would love it if she crawled to her presents! That should be motivation, huh? Well here are a few pics for our "photo shoot"..hehe...I'll post her Christmas card pic after I get them sent out! :)






Only 2 more weeks until Christmas! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley