Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2 Years Down...So many more to go!

This was the LORD’s doing; It is marvelous in our eyes.
This is the day the LORD has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.
~Psalm 118:23-24

Today was such a special day! My husband and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe it has already been 2 years. Time has gone by so fast! We had such a sweet date tonight! It was our first time to go on a date since Anna was born (which was 7 1/2 months ago), so it was much needed! It was funny, about halfway through the dinner we both agreed it was weird that she wasn't with us and we felt like we should be doing something like playing with her, bouncing, shoveling food in, etc. All the fun things you'll do to keep your baby happy while you enjoy a meal..LOL...So we had a great dinner at Macaroni Grill and enjoyed a time just to ourselves. This year God has been so good to us by bringing us closer and by blessing us with a sweet baby girl. I am so thankful for my husband and the way he loves me and our family. He is a man of conviction, such a hardworker, and full of love towards his girls. I love you Kirk and I can't wait for so many, many more years with you!

Here are a couple of pics to relive that sweet day: :)


After the "I do's"

Our wonderful wedding party

I love this picture because it shows his new wedding band

The Kiss

Mr. & Mrs. Stephen Kirk Gibbs (yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley