Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ready for an Upset!

I'm up super late. but we just got in from a bonfire at our church. It was a night full of fun roasting hot dogs and making smores! (My tummy is very full now!) We also sat around the fire and sang "Lord of All Creation" and "Amazing Grace". I love having bible study outside because it just makes you feel so small and it is so great to just marvel at God's beautiful creation that He holds in place. Each star was placed there and He continues to keep it there just for His pleasure! Wow...It boggles my mind! :) Anna loved the bonfire! She was all bundled up in a little pink fleece suit with a matching hat. (I wanted to take a picture by I left my camera at the in-laws!) She just jumped up in down in my lap and watched the fire very intently. She was a sweet baby and had a good time so I was happy!


Well, tomorrow is a big LSU day! Tomorrow at 2:30 LSU takes on Alabama. Oh, how I wish I was there! The roaring cheers of Death Valley get me so excited!! I think BAMA is one of the most disliked teams by LSU fans, so I'm sure it will be crazy. I really would love to see an upset tomorrow! BAMA is currently the #1 team in the nation...How that works, I'll never know! (Whatever!!..lol) We are all getting together with some of our friends to watch the game and I'm excited because 2 of our couple friends (brothers and sister-in-laws) are big BAMA fans and we always have banter back and forth, so I'm hoping we can upset them. :) You never know?..Crazier things have happened! We'll just have to watch and find out! GEAUX TIGERS!!

1 comment:

  1. "I love having bible study outside because it just makes you feel so small and it is so great to just marvel at God's beautiful creation that He holds in place."

    WOW you just made me remember something that I haven't thought of in years. When I was going to a Christian Bible summer camp in the mid 80's we used to have outdoor Bible Study...it was actually called Sword Drill, and I loved it most outdoors for that very same reason. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley