Thursday, November 13, 2008

I've been tagged!

Ok so I've been tagged by Angie's Crafts now I'm trying to figure out what to do next! So I guess I'm supposed write 7 random things about myself then tag 7 other people to do the same!

So here are the rules:Put a link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 random facts about yourself on your blog. Then tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their name as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So now for the random facts:
1. I have never been snow skiing.
2. I can never cook a good fried egg...LOL
3. I love to eat french fries with milkshakes....Something about the salty and sweet! :)
4. I love to get mail! :) Nothing will make your day brighter than having a sweet note written to you!
5. My water broke in Outback Steakhouse....Made for an eventful dinner! LOL
6. I have never been out of the country....I'm dying to go somewhere though! :)
7. I would love to open my own Children's Boutique one day!

Now for the tagging of 7 other people:

1. Fire Mommy
2. Grumpy Pants
3. Nora's Blog
4. Betsy Ann
5. Cards by Jenna
6. The Thrifty Nester
7. Strongholds

I can't wait to read everyones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley