Thursday, November 20, 2008

EtsyBloggers Blog Carnival

I have been out of the loop doing Blog Carnival, but I'm very excited to get back into it! Sorry Etsybloggers! :) The Blog Carnival for Nov. 24th is to dicuss this question:

What is your favorite tradition for the Thanksgiving holiday?

My favorite tradition for the Thanksgiving holiday is going up to my grandparents house in Little Rock, AR. Ever since I was little, we would always pack up and head up there for a weekend of fun, food, and family. We also had a tradition of getting together to watch the LSU/Arkansas game that is always the day after Thanksgiving. I loved those times and have so many fun memories from those trips. This year will be a little sad because it is my first year not to go up to Little Rock for Thanksgiving. Our family is just getting too big and things are getting cramped plus it just puts too much work on my aunt and aging grandparents, so this year my parents are hosting Thanksgiving! Although I was sad about not traveling, I am excited about our new tradition of my mom's house with all her girls and their children. I am so thankful this year because my year has been full of joy and I'm so excited for Anna's first Thanksgiving.

What are some of your favorite Thanksgiving traditions? Please share! I love to hear stories!

~Stacy

1 comment:

  1. sounds like your mother is taking over HER mother's role. Just think, your Anna will grow up, having her Thanksgiving at her grandmother's house, just like you {:-D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley