Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Busy as a Bee making Bibs

Busy as a Bee making Bibs...(Try saying that 5 times fast..LOL)
Last week I got a exciting phone call from a friend that I went to high school with that has a embroidery business and she travels to all different craft shows and does really great selling all of her stuff. Well she normally gets her bibs wholesale from a big company, but she saw my site and wants to use me! I'm super excited! Well, today she calls me and said that she just heard back from this show in Arlington and that she needs a bunch of bibs by Thursday! :) So I'm meeting her this evening to get some fabric that she wants to use and then I'm going to be stuck to my sewing machine busy making bibs. I'm excited though and happy to know that my name is getting out there that people are wanting to use me.


As for my store goes, I'm hoping sales will pick up for Christmas. I recently added some sweet baby/toddler pillows and they are so sweet and I love the soft minky on the back...I was considering making one for myself! ;) I'm working on some boy ones too so after the bib craziness if over I will get to those. Here are some pics:




Well I'm off to start fueling up on some coffee...It will be a long night for me! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm so excited for you!! Get to making some bibs!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley