Monday, November 10, 2008

A Fun Sunday Afternoon

Yesterday afternoon after church we took Anna to the park for the first time and she had a blast! We had such a GREAT time! We went to the Greenwood Park which is only about 10 mins. away from our house and I plan on going back more because it was so convenient. We had a great picnic lunch and then we let her swing in the baby swing, which she absolutely loved! It was such a sweet family time! I hope you enjoy the pics of our sweet day!


Anna's first time swinging! All smiles!


Sliding down the slide together! Yay!


Smiling with Daddy (AKA Swing Pusher & Handsome Hubby! :))

P.s. My blog has been tagged so stay tuned for 7 random things about me...and Watch out! Your blog might get tagged too! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww!! What awesome photos. And a super beautiful baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley