Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Little Pumpkin

We had a blast this past week going to 2 different pumpkin patchs! Anna loved touching the pumpkins, but the most interesting thing to her was grass! She could have spent all day just touching it and looking at it! It was so cute, but kinda frustrating when trying to get a picture..lol..Time is flying by! She turned 6 months on the 17th and we went to the dr. last week and got all the fun shots! :( She was 14lbs 9oz; 26 inches long! She's a petite thing but steadily growing! :) This week ahead is full of sewing and getting all caught up with my orders! Christmas is only about two months away and I need to start now getting all my things made! I'm hoping to make a lot of gifts this year, but we'll see how it all works out! :)


Well here are some pics of my little pumpkin:




1 comment:

  1. I love it. She is precious and has gotten so big! I hate we can't see ya'll more often. But let's try to keep in touch via Blogger.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley