Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Brillant Blog Award

How fun! I was given the Brillant Blog Award!! Nora from Designs by Nora nominated me and I am so honored! How exciting! Thanks Nora!!


Nora sells some of the cutest little earrings:


And cute bookmarks!


She other great items too! You should stop by Nora's Blog and her Etsy shop and say Hi sometime! :)

Here are 7 of my nominees:

1. Call the Moon Down -Mandy Magoo

2. Dirty Footprints

3. On the Dot Creations

4. Tote-N-Tots

5. Spotted Cow Soaps

6. Miesmama

7. CreativeMines

Here are the "how to's" for those who were nominated!

Here are the rules for the nominees:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog

2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4) Add links to those blogs on your blog

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

Have fun and Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! Thank you so much for the award! I feel so honored! Plus...I'm so excited that you too are a part of the Etsy Blogger team!! It's so much fun--isn't it?!?!?!! Your work is great and your daughter is absolutely precious!!!!!

    Thank you so much for the award, I am sincerely touched.

    Peace & Love.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley