Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fall Fun

I'm so excited it is starting to feel like Fall around here! After Hurricane Ike, the weather has been much cooler and very enjoyable! I can't wait to go walking with Anna! She loves to be outside! I'm so excited about Fall also because it is my favorite season. I love all the smells (pumpkin, cranberry, etc.), the first time I go to get my sweater out because it is getting chilly, and I really love Fall decorations. I just finished up my Fall placemats last night and I love them. I also got a few wreaths today from Wal-mart and put them up. I'm not skilled in the wreath making area. My sister's are much more skilled in that than I am. So these will have to do for now! I like them. Here is the one on my front door:





And here is the one on our side entrance door:



Here is a picture of my Fall table:



I love them so much I just wanted to share! I guess now I should start working on Christmas decorations...lol..Before you know it, it will be here! :)

4 comments:

  1. How cute! Love the wreaths! I love fall too! I love the associated colors like orange and brown!

    btw, what's your etsy shop? You don't have a link or mini on you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done any decorating for fall, but you've inspired me to get started:)

    Cute items in your shop. I like your use of blue in the items you chose for the Blog Carnival.
    And what an adorable model you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and so Fall! I too love the change of seasons, especially the cooler temps

    Welcome to our funtastic team.

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! I love your blog too! Thanks for finding mine =) Cute decorations!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley