Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Comedy lessons?!?!

Wow, what a busy week it has been and it is only Tuesday!! I have been helping a friend of mine that is a photographer do preschool pictures since Friday and needless to say..I'm not as funny as I thought I was! If someone only had a video camera to record how crazy we act just to get a little smile, they would make some money! ha! It has also been the first time for me to leave Anna for long time. She has been doing great though and my sister lives right down the road so I am able to hurry back to nurse her. She also now officially has her two bottom teeth and she is only 5 1/2 months old! My baby girl is growing up so fast! They are so cute though! I'll have to try to get a good picture of them soon to post.


Things have been busy with Gracious Creations also and I am so happy! I have been working on some custom orders lately...I just finished a sweet pillowcase dress and bib/burp cloth sets for a friend in Baton Rouge. I have a LSU dress to make for friend's little girl (just in time for the big Florida game!) and 2 baby blankets I'm all working on! I love it! The more the better! :) I love being able to create something for someone exactly with what they want because it makes it so special!


Here is a picture of the sweet pillowcase dress I made for my friend Amanda and I also listed it in my Etsy store:






And of course, I can't have a blog post without showing my sweet fritter, Anna. Here she is wearing the LSU pillowcase dress I made her for the Auburn game! GEAUX TIGERS!

Hehe! Well I hope you have a great rest of the week! I'm off to sew! :)


2 comments:

  1. What an adorable dress! Perfect for an adorable little girl. :-)

    Just wanted to pop by and say hello. Hope your week is going well. :-)

    ~Jenna

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley