Thursday, September 11, 2008

Blog Carnival

Well, it's Blog Carnival time again and this time one of the topics was to share what your favorite color is and to show it in your work. Well one of my favorites colors has always been blue. I love all different shades of blue- navy; teal; light blue, etc. One of my favorite new listings I have made recently is from Sandi Henderson's Farmer's Market fabric collection and it has such a pretty light blue background with pink flowers and cherries on it! It is so adorable!












Another reason I love blue is because of my daughter's beautiful blue eyes! I remember when I was pregnant I would just pray and pray that she would get my blue eyes (her daddy has brown) and it looks so far like they will be blue! So pretty!

Oh I could just kiss her face off! :)

Well off to bed...Have a great night!

7 comments:

  1. You're little girl is gorgeous! How could you not love blue with eyes like hers? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little one, and those big blue eyes are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how cuddly and sofy babies are--I can just hug them all day!

    she is a cutie!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could just pinch those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cute print! I seem to like the 50's aqua lately.

    Your baby girl is beautiful. My son has his daddy's blue eyes that change to gray or green depending on what they wear.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley