Friday, August 29, 2008

Tulips Treasure Box

Wow! 2 posts in one day! I'm getting good at this! :)

As apart of the Etsy Bloggers team I just joined, you must blog about a shop that they feature monthly! I really love this idea because I am able to see everyone else beautiful handmade things! This month the featured shop is Tulips Treasure Box. You can find her store at: http://www.tulipstreasurebox.etsy.com/.

Oh my! She has some BEAUTIFUL jewelry and so detailed! I love it! One of my favorites I found while browsing through her shop is this one....

The Blues Beaded Necklace


I'm a sucker for anything blue and this is just so pretty with all the different shades of blue in it!
















She also has the really cool and eco friendly TeeTotes and they are made out of old T-shirts..What a great idea! I love the one about sisters...so sweet!!





TulipsTreasureBox is a great shop and you should stop by and look around! You can also read her blog at http://tulipstalking.blogspot.com/.

Have fun shopping! :)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to our team Stacy, you are going to love it here. We are very active and tons of fun.

    Thank you for the lovely feature.

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i forgot what you told me about adding a website...you'll have to explain it again to me....we'll talk tomorrow, night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Stacy. I just wanted to let you know you got the Brilliant Blog award! Visit my blog to find out more info: www.norademirjian.blogspot.com. Thanks, Nora

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley