Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Wiggly Model

My Fritter is now my baby model!! :) I figured I make all these bibs then why not model them on Anna so people can see how cute they will look on their baby. So yesterday was our modeling session and I think she was the wigglest model ever! :) But she had fun! Here are some pics of our "shoot":



hehe! We had fun! If you like any of the bibs here, some have matching burp cloths and you can see them all at my Etsy store http://www.graciouscreations.etsy.com/

Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. She's the PRETTIEST baby model!!!

    And those bibs are to DIE for.

    I have a girlfriend who is having a baby in Feb. I'm totally going to have to buy a few things from you for him/her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very precious model! I like the bibs too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley