Thursday, August 14, 2008

My fritter

The Fancy Fritter??? What does that mean? Well for all of you who have children, you know that all sorts of crazy things pop out of your mouth when you are either singing to them or playing with them and since she was little I have just called her "fritter." She can be a "fussy fritter" or a "funny fritter", but she will always be a "fancy fritter." Totally corny, I know but I guess that is what motherhood does to you.







My sweet "fritter" Anna at almost 4 months old. So sweet!
That is why I started this blog. To write my motherly ramblings, share stories about Anna, my relationship with the Lord, church life, and my recent sewing projects. I love to sew and recently started my own Etsy store at http://www.graciouscreations.etsy.com/. So far it has been fun and I'm working hard to get more stuff up.
Well, It's late and I'm off to bed.....Night!
~Stacy

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! She's getting so big! And I love her nickname...

    Kayne and I have called Paisley our "little fat" since she was born. Plenty of people have told us we are being mean, but she knows we say it in endearment :)

    You may have to teach me how to sew, girl! I checked out your Etsy shop and your items are TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just too adorable for words! Congrats on your success sewing. I've been practicing & I've taken lessons (Like a million years ago) but I've got a way to go before I make anything I'm even remotely proud of. LOL Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley