Monday, August 25, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy







Well, it has been a little over a week ago since my last post and things have been very busy. Things with Etsy are taking off pretty well and it is exciting! I'm just having to work fast too keep stuff up on my page! I got in the mail today some fabric I ordered from SewLoveFabrics and it is beautiful!! It is the Freshcut line from Heather Bailey! Here is a pic:

We went to a birthday party for my friend Tina's little girl and I made her a princess crayon roll up! It was so quick to do and turned out great! I love trying new things and it turning out great! :)


I have also been experimenting with making pillowcase dresses and I made my second one last night! It turned out beautiful! This fabric is so sweet & feminine!



So those are just a few things that I have been working on! I'm so excited about my new fabric and I have so many ideas! I better go try and work on some stuff before my Anna wakes up from her nap!
Have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Ok, it's official...I'm inviting myself over to your house to watch you sew. You don't have to say a word...I'm just going to watch you. HAHA!

    Seriously though, my poor Christmas present is sitting in the dining room collecting dust.

    Poor girl.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! Thanks for leaving me some comment love! <3

 

The Fancy Fritter | All rights reserved © 2012

I am a HowJoyful Design by Joy Kelley